A resource and strategy for fulfilling the Davis Lar Mission to RESTORE and PREPARE.
- Volunteering at the Davis Lar sends a message to our children: “We want you to succeed.”
- Volunteers diversify and expand the skills we can offer to our children, and stretch the budget, allowing us to do more!
Do you have a special gift that would enhance the life of a child? Let us know! Christina Grisanti from NGU spent time teaching cheerleading and gymnastics to our children.
Individual and group volunteer areas are available. Here's a sample list of areas where you might help:
- American Volunteer Coordinator
- Davis Lar Promoters
- Teachers: sewing, English, computer, woodworking, etc.
- Vocational Counselors
- Secretarial Help- English and Portuguese
This list is not exhaustive!! Your skill, time and energy may be just what we're needing at the moment. Contact Mark to get started.